The Future of Multi-Carrier Shipping Systems (Beyond the Shipping Label)
Thursday, November 8, 2018 | 2PM ET
Technology in the NewsCase Study: Enabling the Autonomous Supply Chain AscendTMS and Trucker Tools roll out integration capabilities offering Manhattan Associates highlights WES approach at ProMat Anheuser-Busch takes steps to more streamlined operations by strategically leveraging data 35th Annual Salary Survey: Compensation matters more than ever More Technology News
Technology ResourceCase Study: Enabling the Autonomous Supply Chain Thursday, May 2, 2019 @ 2PM ET
Thursday, November 8, 2018 2:00PM
Mike Levans, Group Editorial Director, Supply Chain Group, American Truck Media LLC.
Ken Fleming, COO, Logistyx Technologies
How confident are you that the shipping solution you have in place today will meet emerging delivery and customer service trends over the next five years?
In today's dynamic e-commerce and omnichannel world, it's an important question for any company striving to maintain a competitive edge.
What does a future-ready multi-carrier shipping platform look like?
Find out as transportation technology expert Ken Fleming, COO of Logistyx Technologies, discusses the key trends shaping supply chain delivery today and how they’re influencing shipping system requirements, including:
- Omni-channel Delivery: Controlling shipping and delivery processes across the extended enterprise, including drop shipping, ship-from-store, etc.
- Expanding Delivery Services: The globalization of customers and how to serve them all.
- Procurement: The need to simplify the procurement of transportation services in real time.
- Control Tower Capabilities: The demand for seamless analytics and workflow tools to monitor, anticipate and proactively optimize carrier interactions and delivery processing.
- Blockchain: How this emerging technology will impact transportation as we know it today.
Subscribe to Logistics Management Magazine!Subscribe today. It's FREE!
Get timely insider information that you can use to better manage your entire logistics operation.
Next-Generation Data Capture Emerges 2019 Air Cargo Roundtable: Volumes and pricing gathering speed View More From this Issue