The Future of Multi-Carrier Shipping Systems (Beyond the Shipping Label)
Thursday, November 8, 2018 | 2PM ET
Technology in the NewsHow to Minimize Costs with Enterprise Labeling C.H. Robinson announces that Bob Biesterfeld will replace John Wiehoff as CEO in May BCG report takes a deep dive into the ‘Blockchain Paradox’ Freight Tech: Separating Need from Noise Emerge names Crawford as president More Technology News
Technology ResourceHow to Minimize Costs with Enterprise Labeling The right labeling solution will allow companies to stand up to their everyday challenges and add value.
Thursday, November 8, 2018 2:00PM
Mike Levans, Group Editorial Director, Supply Chain Group, American Truck Media LLC.
Ken Fleming, COO, Logistyx Technologies
How confident are you that the shipping solution you have in place today will meet emerging delivery and customer service trends over the next five years?
In today's dynamic e-commerce and omnichannel world, it's an important question for any company striving to maintain a competitive edge.
What does a future-ready multi-carrier shipping platform look like?
Find out as transportation technology expert Ken Fleming, COO of Logistyx Technologies, discusses the key trends shaping supply chain delivery today and how they’re influencing shipping system requirements, including:
- Omni-channel Delivery: Controlling shipping and delivery processes across the extended enterprise, including drop shipping, ship-from-store, etc.
- Expanding Delivery Services: The globalization of customers and how to serve them all.
- Procurement: The need to simplify the procurement of transportation services in real time.
- Control Tower Capabilities: The demand for seamless analytics and workflow tools to monitor, anticipate and proactively optimize carrier interactions and delivery processing.
- Blockchain: How this emerging technology will impact transportation as we know it today.
Subscribe to Logistics Management Magazine!Subscribe today. It's FREE!
Get timely insider information that you can use to better manage your entire logistics operation.
State of Global Logistics: Time for a reality check Preview some of the innovations you will see at ProMat 2019 View More From this Issue