Special Digital Magazine Issue: The evolution of E-commerce
The technology and processes that are revolutionizing logistics and supply chain operations are helping today’s organizations keep pace with digital commerce.
Technology in the NewsWarehouse Voice Technology Speaks for Itself IBM and Chainyard announce collaboration on blockchain network Cognex Retail Distribution Logistics Solutions Guide BlueGrace introduces Carrier File data mining tool for flagship TMS Supply Chain Management in the Cloud More Technology News
E-commerce has changed the way the logistics and supply chain game is played. The world of digital commerce has introduced more risk and complexity than logistics and supply chain professionals have ever faced.
From rapid order intake to omnichannel order fulfillment to establishing the optimal distribution network to meeting next-day or same-day delivery windows, both retailers and manufactures must innovate, adapt and evolve—or get knocked out their respective markets.
Inside this issue...
- Evolution of e-commerce: The Possibilities of Tomorrow
- Reverse Logistics in the "Age of Entitlement"
- Your Path to the Digital Supply Chain
- Upping the Game in Trucking Track & Trace
- Mobility - Creating the Intelligent Global Supply Chain
- Packaging's New Role in e-Fulfillment
- WMS/Inventory Management: 6 Trends for the Modern Age
- State of Industrial Real Estate: It's Crunch Time
Subscribe to Logistics Management Magazine!Subscribe today. It's FREE!
Get timely insider information that you can use to better manage your entire logistics operation.
Start your FREE subscription today!
Ocean: Protecting margins in a soft market Warehouse Voice Technology Speaks for Itself View More From this Issue