Creating the ROI for Multi-Carrier Parcel Shipping Solutions
Thursday, August 8, 2019 | 2PM ET
Transportation in the NewsPeak season vs. baseball season Article 3: Hedging Applications for Trucking Carriers, Shippers & 3PLs Carrier executives grapple with driver shortage expected to worsen Panjiva reports gain in July shipments despite trade concerns July Cass Freight Index Report shows ongoing declines More Transportation News
Transportation ResourceCreate Shipping Efficiencies and Decrease Delivery Costs How will your shipping team win during peak season?
Thursday, August 8, 2019 2:00PM
Mike Levans, Group Editorial Director, American Truck Media LLC.
Ken Fleming, President, Logistyx Technologies
Global parcel shipping continues to create challenges for manufacturers, retailers and 3PLs worldwide:
- It involves complex distribution scenarios and multiple carriers
- It is under pressure to meet same-day and next-day delivery expectations
- It isn't the same as freight and requires a unique solution
Are you aiming to boost parcel shipping performance, reduce net landed cost of goods and increase customer satisfaction but struggling to identify the Return on Investment for a multi-carrier parcel shipping solution?
You can actually utilize your own data to demonstrate the ROI.
Join Logistyx President Ken Fleming to learn how to:
- Leverage your parcel shipping data to intelligently address current industry challenges: geographic expansion, scaling e-commerce and omni-channel fulfillment
- Utilize your own parcel shipping data to make the case for a multi-carrier parcel shipping solution in your organization
- Continuously optimize your parcel shipping decisions with data analytics and/or sophisticated Business Intelligence
Subscribe to Logistics Management Magazine!Subscribe today. It's FREE!
Get timely insider information that you can use to better manage your entire logistics operation.
Start your FREE subscription today!
Ocean: Protecting margins in a soft market Warehouse Voice Technology Speaks for Itself View More From this Issue