B2B Managed Services for Dummies
The benefits of Business-to-Business (B2B) integration are well known, but many companies struggle to achieve them.
Logistics in the NewsThree U.S. ports announce global carrier agreements in new foreign markets The hijacking of the Maersk Alabama 10 years ago: the threat is still real AscendTMS and Trucker Tools roll out integration capabilities offering AAR reports annual declines for U.S. rail carload and intermodal units for week ending April 6 Risk management alert issued by Atradius on leading Asian economies More Logistics News
The potential benefits of Business-to-Business (B2B) integration are well known, but in real-world application many companies struggle to achieve them.
They find it hard to roll solutions out beyond a few key business partners.
Many companies have found an effective solution to those difficulties in B2B Managed Services, an outsourced service that manages daily B2B integration operations.
Download this free ebook and learn:
- What B2B Managed Services is and how it came to be
- The business drivers for B2B Managed Services
- The major steps involved in B2B integration and the different approaches to its delivery
- The core components of B2B Managed Services
- The key business benefits for B2B Managed Services
- Building a business justification for B2B Managed Services
- How to select a suitable B2B Managed Services vendor
- Ten tips when deploying B2B Managed Services
Subscribe to Logistics Management Magazine!Subscribe today. It's FREE!
Get timely insider information that you can use to better manage your entire logistics operation.
Next-Generation Data Capture Emerges 2019 Air Cargo Roundtable: Volumes and pricing gathering speed View More From this Issue