B2B Managed Services for Dummies
The benefits of Business-to-Business (B2B) integration are well known, but many companies struggle to achieve them.
Logistics in the NewsIndustrial outlook cloudy but solid overall economic fundamentals rosy for trucking industry High level of December U.S.-bound waterborne shipments finishes a strong 2018, says Panjiva Trucker Tools’ offerings are being put to use by Schneider for visibility and capacity management AAR reports annual U.S. carload and intermodal gains for week ending January 12 DSV confirms its offer to acquire Panalpina for roughly $4 billion More Logistics News
The potential benefits of Business-to-Business (B2B) integration are well known, but in real-world application many companies struggle to achieve them.
They find it hard to roll solutions out beyond a few key business partners.
Many companies have found an effective solution to those difficulties in B2B Managed Services, an outsourced service that manages daily B2B integration operations.
Download this free ebook and learn:
- What B2B Managed Services is and how it came to be
- The business drivers for B2B Managed Services
- The major steps involved in B2B integration and the different approaches to its delivery
- The core components of B2B Managed Services
- The key business benefits for B2B Managed Services
- Building a business justification for B2B Managed Services
- How to select a suitable B2B Managed Services vendor
- Ten tips when deploying B2B Managed Services
Subscribe to Logistics Management Magazine!Subscribe today. It's FREE!
Get timely insider information that you can use to better manage your entire logistics operation.
2019 Rate Outlook: Pressure Builds Lift Trucks join the connected enterprise View More From this Issue