Securing IoT data across the connected supply chain
Thursday, March 1, 2018 | 2pm ET
Technology in the NewsCan IoT Enhance Logistics Tracking? Emerge receives $20 million in seed money from Greycroft Partners Getting to S&OP Success 8 Ways to Master Your Supply Chain Labeling project44 and Oracle Transportation Management partner up for multimodal integration More Technology News
Technology ResourceCan IoT Enhance Logistics Tracking? The IoT has also quickly become an integral part of supply chains. It provides us with the advantage of using systems already in place, such as our smartphones or supply chain execution platforms, to expand our capabilities for more responsive and manageable supply networks.
Thursday, March 1, 2018 2:00PM
Mike Levans, Group Editorial Director, Supply Chain Group, American Truck Media LLC.
Dave Miller, IAM Solution Strategist, OpenText and Co-Founder, Covisint (Covisint is OpenText now)
Did you know the total number of machine-to-machine (M2M) connections will grow from 5 billion in 2014 to 27 billion in 2024?1 Yet just 10% of surveyed executives reported feeling confident about securing their IoT devices against hackers.2
Gain an edge over your competitors today. Secure your IoT data via a holistic approach to Identity and Access Management (IAM).
, Securing IoT data across the connected supply chain featuring Dave Miller, IAM Solution Strategist, OpenText (previously co-founder of Covisint, now OpenText). You'll learn:
- Why a holistic approach to IAM is the most effective way to govern access to your systems and information requested by your partners, vendors, customers, and connected devices
- The top 5 approaches that suppliers and logistics companies are using to assess IAM technologies – and their pros and cons
- The benefits of a fully connected ecosystem – and the best ways to overcome the security risks
- The 4 most critical capabilities of a winning IAM solution
- How enterprises like yours have used IAM to securely connect their internal information with their external partners
1. OpenText, A Holistic Approach to Managing Identities for the Internet of Things, 2017.
2. Business Insider, "How the Internet of Things will affect security and privacy," 2016.
Subscribe to Logistics Management Magazine!Subscribe today. It's FREE!
Get timely insider information that you can use to better manage your entire logistics operation.
Land O’Lakes lock in Texas-based capacity How will the tariff war with China affect U.S. container ports? View More From this Issue