Securing IoT data across the connected supply chain
Thursday, March 1, 2018 | 2pm ET
Technology in the NewsHow to Minimize Costs with Enterprise Labeling C.H. Robinson announces that Bob Biesterfeld will replace John Wiehoff as CEO in May BCG report takes a deep dive into the ‘Blockchain Paradox’ Freight Tech: Separating Need from Noise Emerge names Crawford as president More Technology News
Technology ResourceHow to Minimize Costs with Enterprise Labeling The right labeling solution will allow companies to stand up to their everyday challenges and add value.
Thursday, March 1, 2018 2:00PM
Mike Levans, Group Editorial Director, Supply Chain Group, American Truck Media LLC.
Dave Miller, IAM Solution Strategist, OpenText and Co-Founder, Covisint (Covisint is OpenText now)
Did you know the total number of machine-to-machine (M2M) connections will grow from 5 billion in 2014 to 27 billion in 2024?1 Yet just 10% of surveyed executives reported feeling confident about securing their IoT devices against hackers.2
Gain an edge over your competitors today. Secure your IoT data via a holistic approach to Identity and Access Management (IAM).
, Securing IoT data across the connected supply chain featuring Dave Miller, IAM Solution Strategist, OpenText (previously co-founder of Covisint, now OpenText). You'll learn:
- Why a holistic approach to IAM is the most effective way to govern access to your systems and information requested by your partners, vendors, customers, and connected devices
- The top 5 approaches that suppliers and logistics companies are using to assess IAM technologies – and their pros and cons
- The benefits of a fully connected ecosystem – and the best ways to overcome the security risks
- The 4 most critical capabilities of a winning IAM solution
- How enterprises like yours have used IAM to securely connect their internal information with their external partners
1. OpenText, A Holistic Approach to Managing Identities for the Internet of Things, 2017.
2. Business Insider, "How the Internet of Things will affect security and privacy," 2016.
Subscribe to Logistics Management Magazine!Subscribe today. It's FREE!
Get timely insider information that you can use to better manage your entire logistics operation.
State of Global Logistics: Time for a reality check Preview some of the innovations you will see at ProMat 2019 View More From this Issue